September 25, 2012

Nashville - Part I

Nashville has been amazing so far. The weather has been great and I have learned so much. The t-shirt on the left side explains the Nashville frame of mind perfectly.

All kidding aside, the last two nights I had the privilege of performing with our new friend and musician Garrett Steele. Garrett and his band are amazing, along with his manager Tina Marie. Make sure you check out his material at www.garrettsteele.com.

I made a visit to ASCAP which is located on Music Row. Music Row is as classic as I imagined. There are endless recording studios, labels and publishing companies. Below is one of the ASCAP conference rooms. My buddy and I got to meet with a few of the employees and it was pretty cool.


That's about it for now. Been on the go so much I need to lay down for a bit. I'll have more news in the next few days. I'm playing at the Bluebird Cafe, so that will be quite the experience.

-Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment