December 8, 2012

The Soldier's Christmas Song on iTunes

My Christmas single, "The Soldier's Christmas Song", is now available at iTunes and other digital distributors. I wrote the song with singer/songwriter Scott Williams. It was a pleasure working with him and I look forward to writing more songs together.

Billy Seidel of Seidel Creative Group designed the amazing artwork for the single. CLICK HERE to visit Billy's website. Anyone in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, looking for a photographer or videographer, he's your man!

I'd also like to send out a huge thanks to Dan Collins for his amazing ability to play piano. Thanks so much for your help Dan, you're the man! CLICK HERE to visit Dan's site and support independent music.

Below are the links to my iTunes store and CD Baby store. Enjoy this modern Christmas song and have a wonderful holiday season!

CLICK HERE FOR iTUNES LINK
CLICK HERE FOR CD BABY LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment